Amolatina is a large online dating site for meeting women in Latin American countries like Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
In this Amolatina Review, you will learn whether this site is a good way to meet Latina women or if it’s a waste of your time.
Sign Up Process
The sign up process is fairly simple and you only need to click a few buttons on the homepage to create an account.
Amolatina gives you the option to create an account using Google so they sign up process was quick and easy.
Next, you will be asked a series of questions about your name, age, and location. After that, they ask you standard profile questions including your personal profile, what you are looking for, interests, etc. The entire process took only 5 minutes to fill out my details and start browsing women.
Your Inbox Gets Flooded With Messages – Too good to be true?
What happened next was a big surprise. My inbox began getting flood with messages from model looking Colombian women in ENGLISH.
This was the first red flag!
I didn’t even upload a profile picture and only wrote a few generic lines about myself. My first thought is either Amolatina uses bots to send messages or paid outsourcers. Either way, most of the messages are completely bogus and sound nothing like any Colombiana would send.
Here’s a few of my favorites:
- “I bet you a kiss you’re going to want more do we bet?”
- “Do you like submissive girls in all topics or more like not obedient?”
- “no matter the distance, could you trust me?”
- “I saw a shooting star and a wish I asked, and that is that you love me all my life as I love you.”
These messages sound like they are written by cheap Indian outsourcers and there’s no way ANY Colombian lady would talk like that. Plus, they are in ENGLISH not Spanish!
AmoLatina Preys on Desperate, Lonely Men for Scammy Membership Upgrades
So why exactly does this happen? Well, Amolatina’s business model is based on a credit messaging system.
Here’s a breakdown of their pricing:
- 40 cents per credit if you pay for 1000 credits at once
- 50 cents per credit if you buy 500 credits
- 58 cents per credit for every 320 credits
- 60 cents per credit for 160 credits
- 70 cents per credit for 80 credits
- 75 cents per credit for 40 credits
- 15 cents per credit for a 20 credits purchase
Unlike most dating sites, you are forced to pay for credits instead of a monthly membership fee. This means Amolatina must figure out a way to encourage you to start sending messages.
However, it’s clearly obvious that these messages are fake and not coming from real ladies.
Amolatina is a Complete Scam
Preying on desperate western women who are anxious to meet Latina women through spam messages is a horrible business model yet unfortanutely a rather lucrative one.
Amolatina displays Google Ads in the #1 position for many Latin dating keywords and these clicks aren’t cheap (over $4 per click).
If you thought about upgrading your membership, then do not because Amolatina is a complete scam and waste of money.
They also post tons of fake positive reviews on sites like Sitejabber to further grease the scam. It’s easy to hire an online marketing company that will create fake accounts and post reviews for a reasonable price.
However, it’s pretty easy to realize these reviews are fake. Here’s a few signs:
- Only 1 review posted meaning the account was created for the sole purpose to posting a 5 star review
- Refers to Latinas as “gals”
- Written like someone from India. Not too many Indians are dating Latinas.
The Better Alternative: Latin American Cupid
I suggest signing up for LatinAmericanCupid if you are seriously interested in meeting Latina girls. I’ve used their site before and while it’s not 100% free, they do a great job to keeping the site free of scammers and liars.
You only have to pay a monthly membership fee to start chatting with chicas.