Introduce Yourself Here!

This topic contains 65 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Dlwart-hanery!! Welcome to this community and i pretty much sure that you are having good time here.

Anonymous

What what’s going on brother here from New Jersey 36 years old taking a trip to the Dominican Republic in October my first time out the country I’m excited I’m going to the Dominican Republic in October, (I LOVEEEEEE VERY CURVY BOTTOM HEAVY WOMEN). My long term goal is to marry 2 woman from the Dr. I know most people are against it because of the high rate of failure but I’m willing to roll the dice. My guys in here who love bottom heavy women like me 40 inches or better definitely hit me up.

Anonymous

Hello, everyone! Happy to be here with you all. Hope to talk with you all members will also a nice kind of experience of my life. What about your guys how you find this board? Why join this? Looking for replies.

Anonymous

Hey, everyone, Its good to see all of you. I am also a newbie here. I would like to welcome all of you new members on the board and I hope it will be a fun way for me to talk with you guys here and see interesting participation as well.

Anonymous

Hi everyone! Its really very good to see all of you here buddies. I am a new member of this board and join this forum recently. I read here many useful and interesting things about traveling which all members have shared here. I am also a traveling freak and lover to know other person’s views about traveling and share my experience with others.

Anonymous

I have seen that everyone just loves to have some fun there more and more ahead. It will be so much stunning and captivating thing for me ahead. i will love to try some of the things like that so much.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send this to a friend