Girlproofing your room is a very important step if you want to protect your valuables whenever you bring a guest to your hotel room or apartment/condo.
In this video, I share my 5 biggest tips for making sure your stuff is safe before you invite company back to your place.
- Use the safety deposit box in your room
- Hide larger valuables in high up cardboards or your luggage
- Remove all sharp objects such as knives from plain sight
- Avoid falling asleep while your guest is still in the room
- Push the girl out of your room and lock the door if she starts acting up
Hopefully these tips will save you lots of headaches and financial loss if you follow theme closely!