If you’ve traveled to DC, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, or Minneapolis and you’ve been “girl-watching” then you’ve probably seen some exotic babes that look like a combo of East Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.
These hot attractive new “it” girls are Habesha (or Abyssinian) ladies whose ancestry comes from the Horn of Africa, specifically from Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Like Eritrean fashion model Eden Micael and Ethiopian actress Salem Tesfayie, the beauty of Abyssinian women runs deep.
Habesha babes are making American men take notice and if you are a smart guy on top of your game then you should invest some time getting acquainted with one of these beauties.
And, meeting a hot Habesha babe is not as hard as you might think. They tend to be soft-spoken, feminine, and friendly.
And, they are not into Western females’ trite past-time of playing hard to get. Abyssinian ladies are approachable but you gotta be respectful and on point.
Furthermore, don’t believe the hype about Ethiopian or Eritrean ladies not dating or marrying Black American men because they do and they are marrying smart, respectful, hardworking Black American men on a regular.
However; they, just like most high-caliber women, don’t want to deal with a Pookie or a Ray-Ray.
But they’ll marry and live the American Dream with a brotha who is a Computer Network Engineer or a Master Electrician as long as he handles his business and takes care of her and their children.
So Where Can You Meet Hot Habesha Babes?
You gotta position yourself for success and hang out in their ecology-systems in the cities where they reside.
And, you also have to present your “A” game in terms of grooming and the way you dress and carry yourself.
Habesha babes ain’t looking for scrubs or grunge-style dressers. If you have to hire a personal style consultant to learn how to present the best image of yourself do it because these are the women who are worth investing in yourself to attract them into your fold.
Their upside in terms of grace, femininity, and beauty are worth becoming the best man you can be to have a Habesha woman as a wife.
And, they are great mothers as well. Brothas these women represent the ‘total package’ in terms of femininity and beauty.
Here’s the 411 on Meeting Hot Habesha Babes Across the USA
Washington, DC is not only the capital of the United States it is also the capital for Abyssinian-American women and represents the largest community of Ethiopians and Eritreans outside the Horn of Africa.
So you gotta learn about their culture. And, the first place to do so is at their cultural events, ethnic markets, restaurants, and at their holiday celebrations.
Other U.S. cities with significant Ethiopian and Eritrean populations are: Seattle, WA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Minneapolis, MN; Columbus, OH, Los Angeles, CA; and New York, NY.
(In addition, Toronto, Ontario has a moderate-sized Abyssinian community in Canada).
You’ll need to get out of your routine and visit Ethiopian and Eritrean ethnic markets, restaurants, and, if you are so inclined, also visit their houses of worship.
Learn to understand what makes these beautiful women who they are by learning more about their culture.
Cultural Festivals and Holiday Celebrations
A few festivals and holiday celebrations that you might want to attend and experience are: Ethiopian New Year (Enkutatash) on September 11 and “Finding of the True Cross” (Meskel) – Ethiopian and Eritrean on September 27.
Secular events to attend are:
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations (December 31 Annually)
- Eritrean Festival USA (Annually in June); http://eritreansintheusa.org/festival-eritrea-2018/;
- Ethiopian North American Soccer Tournament and Cultural Festival (Annually July 4);https://ecadforum.com/
- Eritrean Sports Tournament and Festival (Annually July 4); https://www.eritreansports.com/
- Miss Ethiopia USA Beauty Pageant; http://missethiopiausa.org/
- Any ‘Teddy Afro’ Concert. Smooth Ethiopian singer Teddy Afro is the heart throb for lots of Abyssinian ladies and the beauties tend to flock to his concerts. Brothas get in where you fit in and exchange smartphone, Snapchat, and Twitter connections at a ‘Teddy A’ concert. https://www.bandsintown.com/en/a/38477-teddy-afro
Attend An Ethiopian or Eritrean Wedding
And find Ethio or Eri friends or co-workers who can invite you to one of their ethnic weddings. It’s an awesome experience and that’s where lots of single Habesha ladies definitely will be in a good mood to get acquainted with a new and interesting guy.
Ethiopian Restaurants & Night Clubs Across the USA
Washington DC Area
- Ethiopic Restaurant, 401 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002. (202-675-2066)
- Meaza Ethiopian Cuisine, 5700 Columbia Pike, Falls Church, VA (703-820-2870)
- Bete Ethiopian Café, 811 Roeder Rd, Silver Spring, MD (301-588-2225)
- KISS Lounge Nite Club, 637 T St NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Adey Abeba Ethiopian Café, 2123 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98122 (206-322-1617)
- Saba Ethiopian Cuisine, 110 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 (206-328-2290)
- Bana Ethiopian and Eritrean Restaurant, 4423 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118 (206-723-3587)
- Tana Ethiopian Market, 2518 E Cherry St, Seattle, WA 98122 (206-322-3835)
- Desta Ethiopian Kitchen, 1520 Avenue Pl NE, B1-140, Atlanta, GA 30329 (404-835-2748)
- Bole Ethiopian Restaurant, 1650 S Virginia Ave, Atlanta, GA 30337 (404-549-9111)
- Meskerem African Fusion, 2781 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Merkato Ethiopian Market, 3950 Buford Highway NE, Suite A, Chamblee, GA 30345 (404-320-9777)
- Ibex Ethiopian Cuisine & Bar, 12255 Greenville Avenue #130, Dallas, TX 75243 (972-234-4239)
- Sheba’s Ethiopian Kitchen, 8989 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75243 (214-570-8828)
- Shebelle Ethiopian Cuisine & Bar, 17194 Preston Rd, Suite 140, Dallas, TX 75248 (972-685-0802)
- Desta Lounge Café & Club, 12101 Greenville Ave #105, Dallas, TX 75243 (214-575-9004)
- Queen of Sheba Restaurant, 7225 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO (303-399-9442)
- Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant, 5707 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220 (303-316-8830)
- Mesob Ethiopian Restaurant, 1422 Poplar St, Denver, CO 80220 (303-370-1370)
- The Red Sea Ethiopian Restaurant, 320 Cedar Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55454 (612-333-1644
- Adama Eritrean Restaurant, 3970 Central Ave NE, Columbia Hts, MN 55421 (763-789-4485)
- Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, 510 N Snelling Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104 (651-646-4747)
- Shabelle Ethiopian Market, 2325 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406 (612-333-1101)
- Addis Restaurant, 3750 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH 43224 (614-269-8680
- Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant and Bar, 1111 S. Hamilton Rd, OH 43213 (614-235-5355
- Awash Ethiopian Restaurant, 1399 S. Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43227 (614-237-4533)
- Habesha Market LLC, 1391 S. Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43227 (614-867-5990)
Los Angeles, CA
- Little Ethiopia Restaurant, 1048 S. Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019 (323-930-2808)
- Palm Grove Ethiopian Restaurant, 1905 S. Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90018 (323-730-0994)
- Tana Ethiopian Restaurant, 2622 W La Palma Ave, Los Angeles, CA 92801 (323-935-1775)
- Merkato Ethiopian Market, 1036 S. Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019 (323-730-0994)
New York, NY
- Injera Ethiopian Restaurant, West Village,11 Abingdon Square, NYC, NY 10014 (212-206-9330)
- Meskerem Ethiopian Cuisine, 124 MacDougal St, New York, NY 10012 (212-777-8111)
- Benyam Ethiopian Cuisine, 2795 Frederick Douglass Blvd, Harlem, NY 10039 (212-510-7353)
- Bu’na Ethiopian Coffee House, 1176 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M6J 1J5 (647-351-6868)
- Nunu Ethiopian Fusion, 1178 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M6J 1J2 (647-351-6868)
- Pero’s Eritrean Restaurant & Lounge, 812 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M6G 1L9 (416-915-7225)
- Rendezvous Ethiopian Jazz Café, 1408 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4J 1M9 (416-469-2513)
Ethiopian and Eritrean Restaurants Across America