PureVPN, my favorite Virtual Private Network app for accessing websites overseas, is offering an amazing 5 year VPN deal for only $79. That’s an overall savings of 88% and just $1.32 per month.
The deal will be available from November 16th until Black Friday ends on November 23rd.
If you are traveling or living abroad, then having a VPN like PureVPN is a handy tool for helping you access blocked websites & apps plus protect your privacy while browsing online.
How to Get the PureVPN Black Friday 88% Savings Deal
Step 1 – Sign Up for a VPN Account
Use this link to sign up for the PureVPN 5 year savings deal. You’ll be taken to a landing page that advertises the deal. Click “Get PureVPN Now” to access the deal.
Step 2 – Select Your Payment Method
PureVPN accepts credit cards, Paypal, AliPay, CoinPayments and Paywall. Enter your payment details then click the green “Pay” Button.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will be sent an email with your Member’s Area login details and instructions.
Inside the Member’s area, you can download the Android/iPhone PureVPN app and Chrome Add-on extension.
What is a VPN?
A VPN is an encrpyted tool that keeps your connection private and secure to other websites and apps.
Many people don’t know exactly why you should buy a VPN so I’m going to explain the benefits of owning a VPN if you’re a total beginner.
Benefits of Using a VPN
If you travel a lot overseas, then you probably want to continue accessing the same websites & apps you use back home whether you live in the United States, Canada or somewhere else.
However, when you leave your country, your IP address changes based on your current location. Many US websites block access to users who are out of the country. This means you cannot access sites like NetFlix, Fanduel, Hulu, and many others without a US IP address.
Here’s a few key benefits of using a VPN:
- Stream Your Favorite Content without dealing with Country Blocks – I use PureVPN to watch US Netflix, US ABC TV Shows and access daily fantasy sports sites like Fanduel. PureVPN allows me to access these sites without getting blocked.
- Protect Your Privacy – Whenever you log into a website/app, they record your IP Address (your exact location) on their servers. If you want your location to be kept hidden, then a VPN lets you use the IP Address of the United States or any other country to protect your true location.
- Secure Banking Abroad – Your bank tracks your IP address to further secure your banking account. The problem is you need to access your account while traveling/living overseas to continue paying your bills. Using a VPN gives you access to your bank accounts without getting locked out.
Why Use PureVPN?
There are literally hundreds of VPNs available on the market but I’ve been using PureVPN for over 5 years and never realy had an issue with their services. Here are several reasons why I recommend PureVPN:
- Cheap VPN service – PureVPN is one of the cheapest VPN services out there. They are based in Hong Kong and running a company out of Asia allows them to offer great services at lower prices.
- Google Chrome Add-on Extension – I love their Chrome Extension that lets you connect to servers in the USA (or any other country) as well as access US Netflix and US ABC Network with the click of a button. It’s so easy to hide your IP address from your computer browser or phone.
- Access Netflix – US Netflix offers so much more than the standard Netflix overseas. I use Netflix to watch all my favorite movies and TV shows.